Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 1: Zumba you hate me!

I probably won't be posting this much in a day but since its the first day I wanted to let y'all know how it went.
Started my Wii up, got my belt on, water bottle in tow, here I go!....until I couldn't figure out how to start it. Change this, workout lists up the ying yang, customize calenders, etc. Oh my gosh! Seriously!? All I want to do is shake my booty! Finally got it started. Here I am warming up giggling because of the way i'm moving and shaking (literally!). I couldn't keep up with her, the moves were not something i was used to and I certainly was NOT going to miss out on my energy points! So, I did the warm up twice! Still didn't catch it. Ok Krystle, I said to myself, lets just wing it and see what happens. So I start the actual workout. I'm doing alright I suppose. I feel like one of those woman on a "candid camera" that we all sit on our couches and laugh at cause they look like complete fools. Yep, that was me. Then I find myself  in the middle of my living room BAWLING! Frusterated as can be at myself. Frusterated for not being able to catch on to the moves. Frusterated because I let myself get to this point where I am in the situation to begin with. I look up at the TV where my zumba instructor is still swinging her hips away, and I slap myself in the face (LITERALLY! no joke! lol) and I say this " Get up. Brush yourself off and finish this dance. Even if you look like a fool and feel stupid. DO IT!" So I got up and finished. I knew me sitting on the floor crying like a baby wasn't going to get me in shape. Or make me any healthier. But boy did it feel GOOD!
Because I've started this journey, owning it, and sharing it with y'all I think I will be making better choices. Better choices because I want it so bad I can taste it. On that note, LUNCH TIME!

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment